- CAS No.: 3206500000
- Other Names: luminescent powder
- MF: SrAl2O4:Eu+2,Dy+2,B+3
- EINECS No.: 215-168-2
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Usage: Ceramic Pigments, Coating Pigment, Ink Pigments, Plastic & Rubber Pigment
- Brand Name: yada
- Model Number: powder
- Type: Aluminate Strontium(Sr)
- Style: Inorganic Pigment
- Name: glow in the dark pigment
- Glow color: bule,green,yellow,pink, orange ,purple
- charge time: 10mins
- after glow time: 12hours
- life span: more than 20years
- Particle size: 5-25um
- Certification: SGS,ROHS EN71
Packaging & Delivery
High luminous photoluminescent glow in the dark pigment powder Aluminate Strontium
is a kind of rare earth photoluminescent powder, with no radioactive component. After absorbing visual light, sunlight, lamp light, UV light etc, it can store the energy and give off light in dark. This process can be repeated for ever
After glow time 12hours,
Charge time 10-20mins
Particle size 5-70um
Temperature resistance 600degree
Type Aluminate Strontium(Sr)
package size 20cm*20cm*30cm
Net weight 25kg/barrel
Gross weight 27kg/barrel
The finished articles made of our powder can be widely applied not only in personal consumption, such as switch, arts, garment, shoe and cap, stationeries, clock, fishing gear, crafts, gym articles and so on, but also in architecture, decoration, conveyor carrier, military equipment, fire fighting emergency system (entrance and exit sign, indicating system of fleeing and life-saving) etc.
inner packing: Plastic Bag + desiccant
Outer packing: Export carton barrel
1. We have our own workshop of glow powder ,glow paint ,glow film ,glow board , which made our price more competitive to other suppliers.
2. More than 15years export experience in luminescent products make you feeling easy and confortable when deal with us.
3.Our products have been sell well in many countries since 1998 ,such as south and north America,Asia ,Europe ,Afric ,etc.
4. Professional customer service team will answer your questions in 12 hours.
5.we can teach you how to use the luminescent pigment