- CAS No.: 320223000000
- Other Names: luminescent pigment
- MF: Eu2O3
- EINECS No.: 0
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Usage: Ceramic Pigments, Coating Pigment, Cosmetic Pigment, Ink Pigments, Plastic & Rubber Pigment, Leather Pigments
- Brand Name: Yada
- Model Number: G ,P ,X
- Type: rare earth
- Style: Inorganic Pigment
- glow in the dark: luminous
- powder: pigment
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1kg per bag 25Kg per tank|
Specifications1.glow in the dark photoluminescent pigment,
2.glow time more than 12hours
3.no do harmful to human body
1. Photoluminescent pigment is a light-yellow powder, turns to yellow green ,blue green , blue ,and purple etc colors after being excited by light.
2. The smaller the particle size,the lower the luminance is.
3. Compared with other pigments, photoluminescent pigment can be easily and widely used in many fields.
4. High initial luminance, long afterglow time (Test according to DIN67510 Standard, its afterglow time can be 10,000 minutes)
5. Its light-resistance, aging-resistance and chemical stability are all good (more than 10 years of life span)
6. It is a new type of environmentally friendly photoluminescent pigment with the characteristics of non-toxicity, non-radioactivity, non-flammability and non-explosibility.
The finished articles made of our powder can be widely applied not only in personal consumption, such as switch, arts, garment, shoe and cap, stationeries, clock, fishing gear, crafts, gym articles and so on, but also in architecture, decoration, conveyor carrier, military equipment, fire fighting emergency system (entrance and exit sign, indicating system of fleeing and life-saving) etc.
Luminous powder also as additive into all kinds of materials including paint, ink, resin rubber, glass etc, which can be used in architecture, military industry, transportation and so on.