- CAS No.: 12004-37-4
- Other Names: photoluminescent pigment
- MF: EU2O3
- EINECS No.: 201-346-7
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Usage: Coating Pigment, Ink Pigments, Plastic & Rubber Pigment
- Brand Name: YaDa
- Model Number: G series
- Type: Alkaline earth aluminate oxide
- Style: Inorganic Pigment
- Color: Green , blue and others: Inorganic Pigment
- glow in the dark: Raw: Alkaline earth aluminate oxide
- photoluminescent: safety for human body
- Alkaline earth aluminate oxide: europium doped
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||25Kg per tank|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 7 days after payment|
photoluminescent/high glow/photoluminescent long after glow powder
Photoluminescent pigment/powder made from Alkaline earth aluminate oxide, which absorbs sunlight and other visible lights in the day, then release lights shine brightly for more than 24 hours . Average use life is more than 20 years.
25kgs in one packing or 1kg in a bag.
Send by DHL Fedex TNT UPS or others express company also send by sea or air
The powder uselife is more then 20 years
Our comapny produce more then 18years, and our powder have the water base and solvent two type.
We lots of colors and different sizs:10uM-150UM
1.Except G-W, most of Yada ligth materials are slightly soluble and decompose in acid. So they can not be applied in water-soluble system and acid system.
2.The brightness is usually better when the granularity of photoluminescence powder is bigger. We suggest that you should choose light material with right granularity according to your manufacture technics.
2. when opperate followed with the light material is dense, please mix uniformly when use.
3.It should be stored in ventilated and dry environment. The opened material should be sealed.
4.Metal material affects the performance of light, please avoid to touch the metal material.